Cabinet Maker, Craftsman
Burmeister Woodwork Company has been creating unique interiors for some of the finest homes in Wisconsin and Illinois for more than 80 years. The company provides the very highest quality design and production of custom cabinetry, stairways and millwork. We have built a reputation in the industry based on delivering high-end products, on time and on budget. Currently, we are growing and are completing projects in California, South Carolina, New York, Florida and elsewhere.
We have an immediate opening for a Cabinet Maker and are looking for an experienced candidate with considerable knowledge of the practices, materials, and tools of the cabinet making trade.
Apply for this position
- A minimum of 3 years custom cabinetry/millwork experience
- Demonstrated experience with all hand & power tools: routers, shapers, table saws, sanders, drills, etc.
- Ability to work from architectural or shop drawings through to completion; accurately, independently and with minimal supervision.
- A committed work ethic and the ability to solve basic math equations.
- A very positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and detail oriented.
This is skilled work in the assembly of cabinetry and millwork.
Full Time; standard business hours of 6:30am until 3:00pm Monday – Friday, with additional overtime hours as required.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Vacation, STD-LTD and Life Insurance.
This is a full-time position with an immediate opening. Pay rate based on experience.