Custom Millworker / Woodworker / Stairmaker
Join our growing team! Burmeister Woodwork Company has been creating unique interiors for some of the finest homes in Wisconsin and Illinois for more than 80 years. Specializing in architectural millwork, the company manufactures the very highest quality custom cabinetry, stairways and millwork in the industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Custom Millworker. We are looking for an experienced candidate with considerable knowledge of the practices, materials, and tools of the woodworking trade. Stair making knowledge and experience is considered a plus, though not required.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and the opportunity for career growth. If you are a skilled craftsman/millworker looking for an opportunity to showcase your expertise in a dynamic work environment, we encourage you to apply.
Apply for this position
- A minimum of 3 years custom woodwork/millwork experience. Stair making knowledge considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with all hand & power tools: routers, shapers, table saws, sanders, drills, etc.
- Ability to work from architectural or shop drawings through to completion; accurately, independently and with minimal supervision.
- A committed work ethic and the ability to solve basic math equations.
- A very positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and detail oriented.
- This is skilled work in the assembly of cabinetry and millwork.
Full Time; standard business hours of 6:30am until 3:00pm Monday – Friday, with additional overtime hours as required.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Vacation, STD-LTD, Vision and Life Insurance.
This is a full-time position with an immediate opening. Pay rate based on experience.