Drafting Engineer – Cabinet Vision/AutoCAD
Burmeister Woodwork Company has been creating unique interiors for some of the finest homes in Wisconsin and Illinois for more than 80 years. Specializing in architectural millwork, the company manufactures the very highest quality custom cabinetry, stairways and millwork in the industry.
We are looking to add a talented Drafting Engineer to our growing team. Ideally, candidate will have experience in the detailing of custom cabinetry and architectural millwork and be able to work from our Hales Corners, WI office. For the right candidate with Cabinet Vision experience, remote work is possible.
Apply for this position
- Meet with Department Manager and Project Managers for the development of projects.
- Develop and prepare cabinet & architectural millwork design drawings for customer approval.
- Operate Cabinet Vision and AutoCAD design software.
- Provide shop drawings and cut lists for cabinet & architectural millwork construction.
- 2 years of drafting experience utilizing Cabinet Vision, AutoCad, Sketchup, CabinetWare or similar design software.
- Computer-aided design & drafting (CADD) education and training a definite plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and Adobe Reader/Creator.
- Ability to handle projects with efficient time management.
- Understanding of cabinetry design techniques.
- Blueprint reading and scaling skills.
- Works well as a team member and also as an independent.
Full Time; standard business hours of 7:30am until 4:30pm Monday - Friday, with additional overtime hours as required.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Vacation, STD-LTD, Vision and Life Insurance.
This is a full-time position with an immediate opening. Pay rate based on experience.