Join our growing team! Burmeister Woodwork Company has been creating unique interiors for some of the finest homes in Wisconsin and Illinois for more than 80 years. Specializing in architectural millwork, the company manufactures the very highest quality custom cabinetry, stairways and millwork in the industry.
We have an immediate opening for a Drivers Helper, responsible for assisting in making architectural millwork deliveries in a safe, professional and courteous manner. Ideally, this candidate resides in the surrounding areas of Hales Corners, WI.
Apply for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good driving record & drivers safety history.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Excellent inter-personal skills; friendly, personable, and approachable.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Good attendance and adherence to the work schedule.
- Safety conscious.
- Must be able to lift, move, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and up to 150 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to twist, turn, crouch, stoop, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Assist with the delivery of cabinetry and millwork to local Milwaukee and Chicago locations.
- Assist with packing, padding, moving, loading & unloading of items to or from vehicle.
- Interact in a professional and courteous way with customers.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance, uniformed in steel-toed shoes.
Full Time; standard business hours of 6:30am until 3:00pm Monday – Friday, with additional overtime hours as required.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Vacation, STD-LTD, Vision and Life Insurance.
This is a full-time position with an immediate opening. Pay: From $18.00 per hour, based on experience. *Compensation increases once Class A CDL Permit is obtained