Burmeister Custom Cabinetry
Burmeister Woodwork Company specializes in the design and creation of the industry's finest custom cabinetry. Whether it is creating new, furniture-grade, one-of-a-kind pieces or matching existing cabinetry, our expert designers work with each client individually to create unique cabinets that fit your specific requirements. We build it right the first time and ensure that our product exceeds your expectations. From the finish to the hinges, we can customize every detail to fit perfectly with your home and lifestyle.
Our professional design team has the experience and expertise to walk you through the project every step of the way, from initial idea to final installation. We build each piece according to your exact specifications and have decades of experience working with architects & designers to turn their visions into reality. With the help of our advanced technology, CNC capabilities and skilled master craftsmen, we are able to execute the most complex designs. All of our work meets or exceeds the Architectural Woodwork Institute's highest standards.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Burmeister today.
Custom Cabinetry Capabilities:
- Unlimited possibilities with full custom cabinetry.
- All styles including traditional, transitional, contemporary and modern.
- All construction types, to include frameless, framed inset, beaded inset and framed overlay, or a combination of several types.
- All types of wood species, including exotic veneers, solids and reclaimed materials as well as plastic laminates, acrylics and thermofoil.
- All finishes to include painted, stained and complex multi-step finishes including glazes, distressing, high-gloss, polished, wire brushed, as well as a broad range of low luster, environmentally friendly finishes.
- All types of cabinet door styles, drawer boxes and organizational accessories, including custom wood and butcher block countertops.
- Ability to integrate unique materials, such as glass, mirrors, metal, fabrics and leathers.
- Installation by certified professional installers.
When it comes to quality and limitless options, there is no comparison to Burmeister Custom Cabinetry. However, custom cabinetry may not fall within the project budget or timeline, and customers may prefer to look at other, semi-custom cabinetry options.
Our in-house designers will work with you to develop a plan that fits your style, timing and budget. For those who are more budget driven and comfortable choosing from a select offering of styles, finishes and door selections, our design professionals may recommend designing cabinetry with Woodharbor Cabinetry or AyA Kitchens.
These are built-to-fit, quality lines that can provide for quicker turn around and, depending upon the complexity of the selections, can also be lower in cost. There will be design limitations, but both Woodharbor Cabinetry and AyA Kitchens are built to a consistent standard and provide a series of upgrades in finishes and accessories for those looking for higher quality options.